Bullying can happen at school, at home or online and to anyone at any age.
It can include;
- Being called names
- Being put down, humiliated and teased
- Being pushed or pulled about
- Having money and possessions taken or messed about with
- Having rumours spread about you
- Being ignored or left out
- Being hit, kicked or physically hurt
- Being threatened or intimidated
If you are being bullied you don’t have to deal with it alone, nobody has the right to make you feel bad.
If you or someone you know is being bullied, talk to someone:
- talk to your parent or adult in your family
- talk to a teacher, adult family friend or neighbour
- get advice from Bullying UK.